Review : ELF Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 in PorcelainWednesday, September 17, 2014
- The lightweight and hydrating formula is breathable and provides anti-aging sun protection with UVA/UVB SPF 20.
- Achieve even skin tone and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing tint of color.
HOW TO USE
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply to clean skin in an upward and downward motion with a makeup sponge or foundation brush.
- For children under 6 months of age : ask a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Skin Cancer / skin Aging Alert : Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor is rash occurs.
WHAT I THOUGHT
- Affordable. I bought this product for PHP 249.75 in the Philippines.
- Travel friendly. This is definitely a wonder product for jetsetting ladies like me.
- Has SPF. I couldn't emphasize how important SPF is to me, most especially that I live in a country near the equator. I also use this product when sunbathing or swimming.
- Economical. It's a tinted moisturizer thus it's a moisturizer and a foundation in one. Oh yes, it has SPF too.
- Easy to apply, blend and squirt from the bottle.
- Has many shades to choose from. Check it out here.
- Doesn't break me out.
- The smell can be quite off for some as it smells like applying a sunscreen.
- I find the packaging quite messy no matter how I rub it clean. As seen on the photo above.