Review : The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower GelMonday, September 22, 2014
|Note: Photo not mine|
WHAT I THOUGHT
- Lovely fruity scent that lingers on the body after washing but doesn't last that long afterwards.
- Foams and lathers really well. I love how it foamy it is.
- The shower gel is easily discharge from the bottle.
- One bottle lasts for a while. Me and my hubby used up a bottle for a month.
- Pricey. Good thing I bought mine on sale.
- This shower gel is greenish. It may stain especially on a white body scrubber or sponge.
- Can be drying. After a month of usage the dry skin patches on my hubby's fingers got worst. Applying moisturizer after washing is really a must!