Review : The Body Shop Shea Shower CreamWednesday, September 24, 2014
- Shea butter - Moisturises and helps to soften the skin.
- Sesame oil - Moisturises and helps to soften the skin. Provides vital income for small-scale farmers.
- Sunflower oil - Also moisturises and helps to soften the skin. Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
HOW TO USE
WHAT I THOUGHT
- Lovely scent. It's one of the reasons why I've picked up this shower cream. I was captivated by it's classic, clean scent. It won't last long after washing though.
- The shower cream is easily discharge from the bottle.
- Moisturizing. I feel like applying lotion all over my body that foams when in contact with water. It doesn't dry out my skin.
- It has a lovely texture. I find this product obviously very creamy but not oily at all.
- Can be pricey. One 250 ml bottle cost $12.90 SGD.
- Doesn't lather that much.
Have you tried The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream? Let me know what you think about this product in the comment section below.