Review : Crabtree and Evelyn Pear and Pink Magnolia Eau De ToiletteWednesday, September 10, 2014
WHAT CRABTREE AND EVELYN SAYS
- A modern feminine floral scent
- Suitable to wear day and night
- Eau de Toilette strength
- Perfectly sized for travel
WHAT I THOUGHT
- It's travel friendly.
- The scent is soft and feminine with a lovely floral touch. It's really just like how Crabtree and Evelyn claimed about this product. My nose is definitely loving it.
- It can be layered with other scents from your lotion or body wash.
- The scent does last all day but it won't be as strong as you've first applied it. So just spritz anytime you feel like it.
- When I've spritz this on my inner elbows, I've noticed that it stung and turned my skin red but this didn't happen to other parts of my body. So it's better to avoid applying this at certain parts of your body especially if you have sensitive skin.