Review : Crabtree and Evelyn Pear and Pink Magnolia Ultra-Moisturising Hand TherapyFriday, July 25, 2014
CRABTREE AND EVELYN CLAIMS
WHAT I THOUGHT
- It’s creamy and absorbs easily. The product sits really well on the skin.
- It will leave your hand very smooth, soft and supple.
- Moisturizing. I've never encountered hand creams that would make my hand super smooth until I've come across this product.
- Lovely lovely scent. I'm definitely a fan of the scent. I've never really paid careful attention to Crabtree and Evelyn products but that all changed when my nose captured a very pleasing scent. I've asked where it came from and my friend sitting beside said it's her hand cream from Crabtree and Evelyn. And so my fanaticism for their products started. They sell really really lovely scents with many varieties.
- Product dispenses easily from the tube.
- The moisturizing effects and the scent lasts a while after application.
- A bit pricey.