Review : Beauties Factory Professional False EyelashesSaturday, July 05, 2014
WHAT I THOUGHTThe Beauties Factory Professional False Eyelashes comes in a box of 10 pairs of false eyelashes. Well, it's obvious that I really like these falsies / false eyelashes for the fact that I've ordered a box of it after the wedding. I brought it from Hair Is It Salon for PHP 160 which is really cheap.
- These false eyelashes is a tad cheap. It costs PHP 160 for 10 pairs of false eyelashes.
- Doesn't look fake. In other terms, it just looks like your normal eyelashes.
- Easy to put on your eyes.
- I find some eyelashes to be a bit heavy for the eyes but for this false eyelashes it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it.
- Instantly enhances your lashes.
- It doesn't come with a glue. You have to pay for it separately. I honestly don't find this a 'con' since the glue is super cheap as well but I've only put this here for FYI purposes.
Here's a photo of how it looks like on my eyes.
I don't normally put falsies / false eyelashes on my eyes but this false eyelashes is really a nice fit for my eyes so much so I've decided to buy one box. I'm not sure if this is available anywhere else but I bought mine at Hair It Is Salon As Fortuna Street Cebu, Philippines.