Review : Original Source Cranberry and Honey Daily SrubFriday, August 01, 2014
WHAT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE SAYS
WHAT I THOUGHT
- Sturdy packaging.
- Affordable. I bought it for $10++ SGD for 2 bottles (250 ml each).
- Packed with natural stuffs.
- The product has a thin consistency and more like a gel which can be easily rinse off.
- Foams when in contact with water.
- I find the smell too sweet. I fee like ants and bees could attack me any time whenever I'm applying the product on my body. Ahahah! However the smell doesn't linger too long in the body which makes me confuse if its a good thing or not.
- Not gritty enough. I was so taken by the price deal that I forgot to read the label in front of the bottle stating that there are only 425 crushed cranberry seeds inside the bottle which I think is not enough for exfoliating the face and the body.
Have you tried Original Source' products lately? Let me know your experience in the comment section below.