Review : Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterWednesday, August 24, 2016
What Garnier Claims
How to Use in 3 Simple Steps : Pour, Press, Proof
What I Thought
- As mentioned, it's affordable. Got it at Walmart for less than $10USD.
- It works! It doesn't dry out my skin. It's amazing when it looks just like bottled water but then works effectively to remove makeup, especially eye makeup where it's the hardest.
- It's gentle to the skin. No stinging sensation at all.
- Doesn't break out my skin.
- Non-greasy and no irritation.
- Other than being a makeup remover, it also doubles up as a facial cleanser.
- You may have to do a few more swipes to completely remove makeup on your face with more cotton pads/buds to finish the job.
Note: I'm not paid to do this. I'm just one happy customer out there. Have you tried this makeup remover before? Let me know what you think of it too, in the comment section below.