Cancun Packing ListSunday, August 28, 2016
Hi y'all! Gideon and I are so excited to be heading to Cancun, Mexico tomorrow to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. Early this month, I've shared 3 Life Lessons I've Learned from 3 years of Marriage from this link. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous. I've read from this link and this link that tourist visas to Mexico are not required, regardless of nationality, if you hold a valid US/Canada/Schengen visa. We did not apply for tourist visas to Mexico because of this information and we'll be flying tomorrow. I hope my info is right. You'll probably know if we've entered Mexico successfully from my instagram account.
This month, I've shared 4 Days in Cancun, Mexico : Travel Outfit Ideas to prepare for this upcoming trip. But for this post, I'll be sharing with you what's in our travel bag because I love lists! Everybody loves lists. ;) So what's in our travel bags?
- Swimming Attire. I've packed two swimming attires for this trip: a laser-cut flounce monokini and a bikini set from Billabong. My husband is not into swimming trunks so we got him board shorts from Old Navy instead.
- Toiletries & flip flops.
- Sunscreen & sunnies are really important to protect yourself from the UV rays.
- Camera (DSLR camera/lens & our pink polaroid), to capture the moment.
- Makeup/makeup remover & beauty products.
- First Aid Kit.
- Media (iPhone & Macbook)
- Clothes & footwear good for 4 days: travel day outfit, day 1 change of clothes, tour day to Chicken Itza outfit, Dinner Date outfit, sleeping attire, travel back home outfit. I'll be sharing a detailed post of my looks in the next succeeding posts.
- Important documents i.e. passport.
- Swimming googles & swimming cap.
- Book. (Currently reading : The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst) & The Bible. My Bible is already worn out but I'm still not ready to let it go for a new one. ;)
Do you also keep travel packing lists? What's the most important item in your travel bag? For me, it'll be debit cards & passport. How about you? Let me know yours in the comment section below.