West America Road Trip : An ItineraryFriday, October 23, 2015
And yes, I'm talking about extremely beautiful views your naked eyes have never seen before like the photo above. This canyon is located at U.S. route 64. Me and my husband are blessed enough to have passed by this area. We stopped by and took a handful of photos until satisfied.
THE ITINERARYAnd below is our itinerary.
- Pick-up car rental from airport
- Check-in at Hooters Casino Hotel, Las Vegas
- Quick stop at Hoover Dam bypass
- Road trip to Williams, Arizona (Route 66)
- Check-in at Travelodge Williams, Arizona
- Road trip to the Grand Canyon National Park
- After sightseeing at the Grand Canyon, back on the road again to Page, Arizona
- Quick stop at the Horseshoe Bend
- Check-in at Best Western Plus at Lake Powell Page, Arizona
- Took a tour at the Lower Antelope Canyon
- Roadtrip to St. George Utah
- Check-in at the Chalet Motel St. George, Utah
- Free and easy stay at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa (did activities like swimming and kayaking)
- Took a 30 minutes drive to see the Las Vegas Strip at night
Below are the summary of the spots we've visited :
- Hoover Dam
- Historic Route 66 at Williams AZ, gateway to the Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon National Park
- Horseshoe Bend
- Lower Antelope Canyon
- Valley of Fire State Park
- The Las Vegas Strip
Not bad for a 7 day trip. Click on the spots listed above to find out more..
I hope you've caught some tips from our itinerary for your future travel plans. Don't forget to drop me a note in case there's something I can help.