Review : ZA Blush Vibrante in PinkMonday, November 24, 2014
WHAT ZA CLAIMS
WHAT I THOUGHTZA Blush Vibrante is a duo blusher. One side is for the blush on and the other side is for the highlighter. It is sold in 4 colors and I had mine in pink which I totally adore.
- Affordable. This blusher can be found on drugstore counters, so you get the idea.
- I love how natural the shade looks on my face. It's nothing dramatic but looks like a natural glow on your cheeks just like a cute baby with rosy cheeks. We'll close to that. :)
- It's a duo blusher. One side is the blush and the other side is the highlighter. So if you want to add some shimmer on your blush you can mix it together with the the highlighter which can also be use to highlight your nose bridge and specific areas on your face.
- It's matte! Perfect for an everyday look.
- It doesn't break me out. Note: I have a combination skin.
- The shimmer has subtle shimmers which I find really good especially for everyday use because I like to mix my blusher with the highlighter.
- Long lasting. I don't usually reapply so I'm surprised that it last me from 9am till night.
- Travel friendly.
- It's not very pigmented so you may have to reapply it a few times.
I mostly have praises for this blusher from ZA. I love how au naturel it looks on my face. Feels like I don't apply a blusher at all. I would totally recommend. You might want to check them out at http://www.za-cosmetics.com/.