Travel Itinerary : VietnamMonday, November 03, 2014
THE ITINERARYDay 1
- Morning arrival in Vietnam
- DIY walking Tour (Saigon Opera House, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon, Saigon, Central Post Office)
- Lunch at Nga Hang Ngon
- Cu Chi Tunnel Tour + Entrance
- Dinner at Quan Nem
- Desserts at Highlands Coffee
My brother in law booked a tour for us in advance to Cu Chi tunnel for 210,000 VND per pax at Diamond Travel Co. Ltd located at Pham Ngu Lao Street. I find it way cheaper than most tours offered online. If you are into budget travelling then I'd suggest you to book a trip at Pham Ngu Lao Street. There are many tourists shops around there which means you have a lot of tour options to choose from. Some also offers cheap trips to Cambodia, Thailand, etc. Do check out my post : Vietnam Trip : Day 1 for more travel tips and inspirations on our first day to Vietnam.
- City viewing at Skydeck Bitexco Financial Tower
- Brunch at L'usine
- Shopping at City Square
- Take a Taxi to Ho Chi Minh Domestic Airport for our flight to Nha Trang
- Check in at Prime Hotel Nha Trang, Vietnam
Do check out my post : Vietnam Trip : Day 3 for more travel tips and inspirations from our last day trip to Vietnam.
If you've decided to visit Nha Trang, try to negotiate a fix price with the taxi driver from the airport to the city center. It should be around 250,000 VND - 350,000 VND + airport fee of 15,000 VND.