What to Bring on A Day Trip : A ChecklistWednesday, July 27, 2016
The ChecklistHere are the list of things I'll be bringing for our day trip this coming weekend:
- Sunnies [similar here or here or here] - to protect the eyes from the sun.
- Breath Freshener Mints [available here]
- Polaroid Camera [available here] & DSLR Camera- to capture all the beautiful memories that we are making together.
- Tissues (Dry & Wet Ones)
- Water Bottle [similar here]
- Compact Mirror [similar here or here] - to check on the face once in a while, you know! ;D
- House Keys & Car keys
- Lip Balm [available here] - to moisturize the lips.
- Lip Gloss [available here] - This is my current favorite lip tint. If you've seen my latest outfit posts: The Goodnight, Plaids x Loafers and Utility Button Up Shirt x Aztec Printed Shorts, I've been wearing this lip gloss for 3 consecutive looks now. I love it!
- Hair Tie - just in case.
- Hand Cream [available here] - to moisturize the hands after washing.
- Blotting Paper [available here] - to remove excess oil from the face.
- Phone - for entertainment purposes as well as for, instagram and snapchat: agladdiary.
- Snacks - in case we get hungry on the road.
- Cheque, money & debit cards - we don't do credit.
- Pen - you need one if you bring a cheque with you right?
- Bag [available here] - I'm obsessing over bucket bags as of late. If you may or may not noticed, I've been bringing with me my mango weave stud bucket bag wherever I go these days. Love, love love!