For The Home : July WishlistFriday, July 29, 2016
- It would be nice to have a travel scratch map displayed on my office wall. I've already had a few polaroid photos going on in there but I can't show it to you just yet because I still have to figure out how to put it up nicely.
- Bed Set : Gideon and I have started to make furnishing plans for our master bedroom. As with the rest of our rooms, I wanted to have our personal touch on our master bedroom as well (it's kinda expensive to hire an interior designer, you know). I love pink and the husband is starting to like the color as well as it reminds him of me. :D I would also love to have rose colored drapes on the window but I still can't find the drapes that I'm looking for. I'll be checking on Bed, Bath and Beyond at the Arboretum for that soon.
- For some odd reason, I've been infatuated with those chinese blue and white floral vases. Guess what? They're freakin' expensive. I saw many of those during our trip back to the Philippines last May and I regretted not buying even one of those vases because it's much more affordable to get it from there. Huhuhuh!
- Let me get this straight, we don't own a record but when I saw this record player during one of our weekend movie marathons, I then googled it and immediately fell in love.
- Tufted bed : It took me a while to convince my husband to get us a tufted bed for our master's bedroom. When I showed him my inspiration for that room, photo #5, he finally agreed. Yasss!