Review : Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Triple Moisture Body CreamMonday, April 06, 2015
WHAT BATH & BODY WORKS CLAIMOur Triple Moisture Body Cream is the perfect deep, daily moisturizer:
- Contains nourishing Milk Proteins, hydrating Rice Bran Oil and protective Acai Berry Extract
- Provides intense, 24-hour moisture to soften even the driest skin
- Non-greasy formula deeply conditions
WHAT I THOUGHT
- The cream is white in color with just the right consistency. It's not greasy at all.
- Easy to apply. The cream easily melts to the skin leaving it soft and supple.
- It doesn't leave a sticky residue.
- It comes with a sturdy tube. The tube does not easily crack.
- Hygienic packaging.
- Very moisturizing. Perfect for the winter / cold season. No need to reapply all throughout the day.
- Above all and the number one reason why I've chosen this product is it's super duper lovely feminine scent. I'm not exaggerating! I really love it. The scent is more like a girly flowery scent. No, not womanly at all. I really think the scent reflects who I am plus it lasts all day long too.
- No SPF. I don't know about you but I'm really into protecting my skin from the harmful UV rays, yes, even on winter seasons.