Beach Day MustsMonday, June 06, 2016
Top 10 #beachDayMusts
- A cute one piece swimsuit: I'm a bit conservative when it comes to clothing and it's also the same for my swimwear. I'm not talking about being old-fashion but rather style pieces that makes me feel comfortable and at the same time cute. I find that Adore Me online shop offers these swimwear pieces that caters to my liking. I love a number of styles from their one piece swimwear line that it's hard to pick one. They are the Maliah, Lucianna, and Azra swimwear pieces. In the end, I've decided to feature Azra onepiece from them. I love that Adore Me offers a wide range of size options for different body types and sizes.
- Sunscreen: Before heading off to the beach make sure to apply sunscreen. In fact, don't just wear it on days when you head off to the beach. Wear sunscreen every time you head out those doors to protect your skin from the sun and prevent damage.
- Sunnies: And of course, it's important to protect your eyes as well from the sun's harmful UV rays. Red retro round sunglasses can be found here.
- Wide Brim Hat: By now you'd probably think I'm overdoing this sun protection thing. But hey, it's better to play safe. As they say, prevention is better than cure. :) Wide brim straw hat from French Connection available at Asos.
- Huge Tote Bag: A big carry-on bag to bring with me all my personal stuffs and what not during that relaxing day to the beach. Chevron structured tote bag available at Target.
- Cover up Dress: I love cover up dresses that's simple and chic enough for my beach day bustle. Ruffle cover up dress available here.
- Sandals: Comfortable footwear is definitely a must. Havaianas sandals available here.
- Towels: Some private beach venues (resorts and villas) have towels for use by their customers. But I make sure to secure one whether the place I go to has it or not.
- Make up (optional): I don't really wear makeup when I head off to the beach but applying cheek and lip stain wouldn't hurt. Who would want to look pale on their outing to the beach right?
- Cold drinks: Going out and about under the sun could be dehydrating, make sure to order that cold mocktails to freshen and quench that summer heat thirst or a glass of cold water will do.